Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 29, 2010

primo cosmetics and a mail drought

I don't know if I've shared, but I also blog for prettycity.com. My blog there kandidkell shares my experiences with many different great cosmetics and services. I love trying new things and sharing my discoveries. Also, because of my frugality I like getting said items/services for free :) :) :) Prettycity sends me products to try in return for my blogging. I get brand name exclusive cosmetics in return for my time (just a few minutes) and my words. Its a win/win!

There's been a mail drought for me. No freebies or samples in days!!!! I think I'm going through withdrawals. However I did receive my steam mop/ vacuum for my focus group via FEDEX (who I now have a beef with).  What a wonderful product. I look forward to sharing that at a later time (not including brand names of course).  Plus I recently found a website that list places to take surveys/ do focus groups/ and generally how to make money at home on the internet. It is amylynn.org/home there is a wealth of info about which companies are legit, etc... I'll be signing up with a few more focus groups and see if anything pans out. I'll post the ones I get good results with.

No comments:

Post a Comment