Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bzz Agent anyone?

The is a company that gives you products to try and talk about. It called Bzz Agent. Basically its a company that uses word of mouth advertising to get the word out about products. I am thrilled to have been given two products in the last month. Firstly let me say that Bzz Agent gave me these products and samples. And also, that I am not selling anything. I was sent a Scrubbing Bubbles automatic shower cleaner.  Woo wee!! I had always wanted to try this, but the price tag kept holding me back. (I'm VERY frugal). I absolutely love this product. It is easy to use and helps me with my cleaning. What more could you ask for. The unit took me less than a minute to set up and use. I just push a button after the last shower of the day and voila. My shower gets cleaned while I sleep. Ingenious really. I give this definitely two thumbs up.

My next kit that I received from Bzz Agent contains Covergirls new Smokeyshadowblast and Shineblast. It is actually two different products. Smokeyshadowblast is a neat two sided eyeshadow crayon. It has a blunt end and a more fine end. It is in complimentary colors to help you create a wonderful "smokey eye" effect. There are instructions on the package on how to create this look. It is easy enough even for eyeshadow novices like me. 
Shineblast is a great tinted lip gloss. It comes in many great colors and is sooooooo easy to apply. Just smooth it on with the applicator tip and go. I like that is is not heavy like lipstick and that it leaves my lips looking shiny and kissable. The color I picked it great too! 

Here is a link to BzzAgent so you too can sign up and try products for free. http://www.bzzagent.com/

Happy bzzing!

No comments:

Post a Comment