Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Last minute brownies!

"Its 7pm and you need how many brownies for class tomorrow?!!" -a mother says to her child.

Does this sound familiar?

Pillsbury Chocolate Chunk Fudge Brownies, available exclusively at Sam´s Club are a great way to fulfill that need! 

Pillsbury provided me with a free product, information, and gift pack through MyBlogSpark.

 The brownies are delicious and quick! 

Thanks Myblogspark and Pillsbury

I will be hosting a giveaway of 1 gift pack. Just leave me a comment!

3 comments:

  1. I love MyBlogspark...and my sons love brownies!

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'd love to win some brownies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting the giveaway!

    Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete