Thursday, December 9, 2010
It's holiday time!!
I am posting my holiday wish list for a chance to win a $1000 gamestop giftcard or any other fabulous prize from TodaysMama's blog.
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
A. My wish is for my family to remember what this season is all about and to realize that the most important things in life are not "things"
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
A. Christmas morning we pile up in the living room to have an unwrapping spree.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A. I would ask Santa to sell my house so we can move closer to my husbands work.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
A. I use my survey money to buy as many presents as possible. You would be suprised what you can buy on Amazon with gift codes.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
A. Monopoly and Uno
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
A. We still unwrap one present on Christmas Eve like I did as a kid.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
A. I would go to Paris...hey, its my wish list isn't it?
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
A. 1. An X-box 360 with every accessory they make. 2. A Wii Fit 3. DJ Hero for PS3
Posted by kell at 1:47 PM