Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

tigi's lip palate and a map of texas

Todays mail was a TIGI lip palate (VERY NICE FREEBIE), and a Texas tourism book (think phone book thick). Came with a map of Texas (my kids love maps what can I say).
Also, a 2010 calendar from somewhere in Europe - totally didn't expect that one to come but it did :) I am saddened to say that my New Balance shoes have to go back this week :( I love getting them and testing them, but hate to see them go. Oh well, hopefully I'll get a new pair in the next few months and am looking on the bright side. I had a new smile.ly mission today but instead of a product to try, it gave a coupon. Not sure I like that, but since they did give me a full size Vitacraves, I think I'll give em another chance. I think the snow must be slowing down the mail cause I haven't been loaded with freebies like usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment