Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lego magazine and a new houseparty!

So my exciting thing for this week was to receive Lego Jr magazine for my son who is absolutely CRAZY about Legos! I signed up several weeks ago and had lost hope only to get the 1st issue this week! Also, houseparty.com has a new ziploc houseparty! If you're as crazy about organization as I am, you should definitely apply.

As of this week, I am officially a Beauty Ambassador for Pretty City. I've recently started blogging for them and am proud to post about a great product they sent. Its called Cheekie cheek & lip shine by Julie Hewett Los Angeles. It is soooooooooo great! A creamy color for lips or cheeks in the PERFECT color for me. Seriously, I couldn't have picked a better color myself. Maybe those people at prettycity.com know me better than I know myself :), or maybe they just have great taste.........

No comments:

Post a Comment