Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weelllllll,

I haven't been posting much lately, getting back into the swing of school is a little trying. My new products/ free samples have been rolling in lately. This last week I have gotten 2 free movie screening passes (shakefire.com), 3 free atkins bar samples (had to join on a certain day-- and they are tasty :) ), a free full size sample from kashi.com (mmmm), a nice 1st aid kit (had to post about a new years resolution at healthcarescoop.com), a full size bottle of VitaCraves vitamins (way better than I expected) (Smile.ly : smilely.com), and a sample of stacy's pita chips from AllYou reality checkers (love those people!!!!) Also I hosted my houseparty.com house party featuring the Wii Your Shape with Jenny McCarthy and Jello mouse temptations (very tasty but a bit fluffy in your mouth (only 60 calories!!). It was a blast and the Wii Just Dance that came in my party kit was a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also I received a product to test and I can't tell you what it is, but it tastes yummy too! I'll be thankful for my Your Shape game after all these food samples so I can work them off ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment