Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

running for the mail

So, has there ever been a time in your life when you are just plain excited to check your mail? I'm at this place in my life right now. Everyday when I get home, I almost can't contain myself. I have to stop and check my mailbox 1st thing. You never know what might come! Sometimes no packages and sometimes the mailbox is overflowing. This leads me into todays post. E-mailing companies. Many times if you e-mail the companies that make your favorite products they will send you coupons just for contacting them! In the past I had only contacted companies if their product was wrong/messed up. But recently I have started contacting my favorite companies and telling them how awesome their products are. Many times they send me coupons for free or deeply discounted product. Ex: my favorite yogurt is Activia cherry (regular not lite), so I e-mailed Dannon and told how wonderful the yogurt is and how it was my favorite. They took the time to respond with a personalized letter and 10 coupons for yogurt. And the best part is that Activia is BOGO this week at 1.99 and my coupon will double making 10 free packs of yogurt for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment